Recently we got some leaks regarding the 12th season of PUBG Mobile. It’s still too early as the 11th season of PUBG Mobile has just been launched. However, PUBG Mobile will be celebrating its second anniversary in February, and just like 2019, we are expecting some significant changes to the game.
As per the leaks, the next season will be called “2GETHER WE PLAY.” Mr. Ghost Gaming, a well known PUBG leaker has confirmed this. As far as PUBG leaks go, Mr. Ghost gaming is a very accurate source. The new theme would be bright and colorful as it has been in the past.
As it is still very early for the update, the data regarding the update is sparse and might not be accurate. Still, let us go through a few details related to the 12th season of PUBG Mobile.
- There will be a new skin for QBZ.
- Royale Pass purchase would unlock a new outfit that will match the QBZ skin.
- Players will also get skins from lucky draw events, and these skins would be based on a playing card theme.
- The leak also mentions quite a few new backpack, helmet, and gun skins as well.
- There will be new avatars and avatar frames as well.
- There is also a chance that BP to UC subscription will make a return. It was last seen during the 5th season of PUBG Mobile.
It has been two years since the release of PUBG that and I hope that you have enjoyed them. Let us know your favorite moments from PUBG Mobile in the comment section below.