There are a plethora of apps that can discreetly track users’ locations. These apps can provide many other features that can assist in narrowing down a person’s location. If you are looking for the best phone spy app in India, look no further. I will be discussing the top 3 best spy phone apps later in the article.
What is geo-monitoring?
Geo-monitoring or geo-tracking is one of the key features of a phone monitoring app. This feature can help users track down a person’s location in real-time. This can come into use when parents want to know the exact location of their kids or if an employer wants to find out where their workers spend their free time.
A good geo-monitoring app will let users know:
- The current location of a person
- Their most visited places
- History of all their visited places
- Specific locations the person has visited
- Alerts when the monitored person is near a specific location
How are geo-monitoring apps useful?
The spy phone apps that have the geo-monitoring feature are to be used legally. All the best phone spy apps that I will be mentioning today are legal. Consumers can buy these apps for myriad reasons, and they all serve their purpose in different scenarios and circumstances.
The geo-monitoring apps we will be looking at today are intended for legal purposes only. Legal geo-monitors also require you to buy a paid subscription. Manufacturers have clearly mentioned that their product is meant for legal use only, as a disclaimer warning.
Let’s take a look at some lawful scenarios for the use of geo-monitoring apps:
- Logistics companies can track their drivers’ delivery routes to ensure they are using the shortest routes possible to prevent overcharging and minimize fuel wastage.
- Parents can ensure their kids’ safety by tracking their location in real-time. If a school trip bus takes a wrong turn, parents can be at ease knowing their children are still with their teachers.
- Employers can use geo-monitoring apps to track their employees’ location to ensure they are not using company secrets to sell to the highest bidder.
- Paranoid spouses or partners who are suspicious their partners are cheating can avail geo-tracking to confirm their exact location at any time, but only through a consensual agreement.
- The best spy phone apps in India will hide their spying activity from the target. Such apps run in the background without informing the target.
- Police or security agencies can utilize Geo-monitoring apps to view the location history of a suspected criminal or a fugitive of the law.
- Ad agencies can use the best phone spy apps in India to gather users’ locations to use for research and development, and marketing to cater to users with relevant ads.
- Logistics companies who work on strict schedules could use tracking apps to guide their drivers if they get lost or forget their destination.
- Rescue teams can use this feature to conduct urgent search and rescue operations. They can use geo-tracking to narrow down a search area or even extract GPS data directly from a lost person’s smartphone. For example, a Galaxy S21 owner goes missing. If there’s a location tracking app installed on their phone, it could help the rescue teams to fetch the location data much faster.
- If a person’s smartphone goes missing or is stolen, they can quickly pull the GPS data from their phone using the spy app’s location tracker.
How does geo-monitoring work?
Geo-monitoring apps work discreetly in the background, without making the target aware of their presence. These apps keep a track of the monitored user’s location at all times. The person monitoring the target is given constant updates when the device is on the move.
Users can geo-fence specific locations or points of interest on a map. An alert is sent when the target enters or leaves those marked places. These could be bars, school parking lots, libraries, cafes, etc. You name it!
If users want a history of the monitored user’s visited locations, they can get whole visit logs at their fingertips. All of this is done by fetching the device’s GPS data. GPS satellites determine the longitude, latitude, elevation, and time by pinging the geo-trackers. This gives the GPS trackers a precise location of the device.
How to install Geo-monitoring apps on a device?
Since these apps are made for legal purposes only, you will need to ensure users meet these conditions:
- Legal permission from the person who you want to track
- Physical access to their device
- Ensure the device you want to monitor is compatible
- A paid subscription for the duration you want to monitor them
Once you have met all these prerequisites, you will need to follow these steps to install a geo-monitoring app:
- Once you have bought the subscription for the app you want, you will be sent an email containing your credentials and a link to download the app.
- You will then need to download and install the program using the link, on the device you want to monitor.
- The app will run discreetly in the background without leaving any trace after it has been installed.
- You will need a max of 24 to 48 hours for the app to get in sync with the server.
The best thing about these geo-monitoring apps is that you will not need to root the target device to fully utilize their features. I would recommend you buy legitimate monitoring apps instead of free ones. Free apps are usually buggy, slow, and full of malware. Paid monitoring apps come with a host of other features, too, like call monitoring, instant text message tracker, and social app monitoring.
Now let’s take a look at the best phone spy apps you could buy
XNSPY is one of the most popular geo-monitoring apps on the market right now. It offers the best mobile tracking and accurate geo-monitoring. XNSPY can narrow a user’s location and give instant alerts when a person is near a geofenced location.
This can be extremely useful when narrowing down. For example, a worried child’s location. The geo-tracking process occurs in stealth mode, and only the parents are aware of this. This is why geo-monitoring can prove extremely useful during an emergency or a search and rescue operation.
- It offers several features, including phone call and text message tracking
- Can monitor all popular social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp
- XNSPY offers free 24/7 customer support
- Available on both iOS and Android
- Xnspy works on both jailbreak and non-jailbreak iPhones and also on rooted and non-rooted Android phones.
- Most accurate geofencing alerts out on the list
- Live Demo lets customers try out all the features before making a purchase.
- You will need physical access to the device you want to monitor.
- No free trial to check the features of the app
- Data may take some time to upload to XNSPY servers
Hoverwatch is a reliable option for users who want to track multiple devices. This monitoring app lets users decide if they need to spy in stealth mode or not. Users have the option to turn this feature on or off, right from the comfort of their phones.
It has a keylogger that can work on Android, Windows, and macOS. It sends quick updates whenever the monitored user types specific phrases in their texts.
You can sign up for Hoverwatch’s service for free. You can still use their monitoring services seven days after your subscription ends.
- Free signup
- Available on both macOS and Windows
- Accurate monitoring of personal computers
- Good subscription plans options for users looking to track multiple devices
- Gives users to turn on or off stealth mode
- Works 7 days after your subscription ends
- Not available on iOS
- Doesn’t give monthly updates
Along with XNSPY, mSpy is another big name in the geo-monitoring apps space. It offers a myriad of features like call log viewing, SMS tracking, instant text message viewing, monitoring social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and dating apps like Tinder.
mSpy has been around the block for more than ten years and offers a robust and easy to set up experience. So if you are looking for a hidden spy app for Galaxy S10, look no further.
- More than 10 years of experience
- Compatible with a lot of the latest devices
- Easy to setup
- It has the most expensive subscription plan out of the three apps
- Slow customer service
- No option for multiple-device monitoring
- Geofencing feels clunky
Everyone’s use case and requirements are different. So you will need to do your own research when making a choice. Just keep in mind the features that are most important to you and what your budget is.
But if you’re looking for a robust, reliable, and economically friendly geo-monitoring app, XNSPY is the clear winner.
The amount of control and spying options you get are unheard of. It is safe to use, easy to install, doesn’t leave any traces, and can give live updates within 24 to 48 hours of installation. This is why it is my best phone spy app in India.