Everyone is familiar with Tiktok and is always looking for ways to know how to download TikTok videos. Famous as the app that keeps us hooked to scrolling for hours on the end, it has quite the entertaining content to offer. Even though TikTok videos are not supposed to help you retain information for long, occasionally you find a video that you really like and want to keep. TikTok lets you save videos from your favorite London escort on the social network.
However, the steps to do so may differ according to the user’s operating system, version of Android, and various other factors. You can download TikTok videos even without the app and even if you are from one of the countries that have banned the app altogether. There are hacks for everything we have got you covered!
How to Download TikTok Videos?
The TikTok app allows you to download videos from the app into your internal phone storage in both Android and iOS operating systems. TikTok comes with the in-app option to download videos into your phone and the steps to do it are very simple.
- Open the TikTok app on your phone and find the video you want to download.
- You should be able to see an arrow icon on the lower right of the screen, below the likes and comments icons.
- Press on this icon to save the video.
- Press “Done” after the download is complete.
You should now be able to find your desired call girl video in your gallery, possibly in the videos album or in an auto-created folder where all your saved videos from TikTok will now be stored.
How To Download TikTok videos without the watermark?
TikTok puts a watermark on any video you download via the app. This is evitable via certain hacks. For starters, you can try using stickers over the watermark or try to blur the watermark out. This does affect the video quality and reduces it accordingly. Added to that, the TikTok watermark often moves around the screen which makes it particularly difficult to conceal.
Concealing the watermark is a pretty outdated method and it is safe to say that it is no longer fruitful as of 2022. Instead, there are a lot of third-party applications that could help you with this. Several website helpers are also available on the internet that downloads your TikTok videos without the watermark. Most mobile applications for this purpose are easily available on Google Play Store. Website helpers like SaveTik and SnapTik are widely popular among Android users for downloading TikTok videos without the watermark.
To do this via SnapTik,
- Open www.tiktok.com on your desktop browser.
- Find and navigate to the video you want to download.
- Click on the share button visible on the bottom-right of the video.
- Select “Copy link”
- Now on a different tab, open www.snaptik.app
- Paste the previously copied URL in the space provided.
- Select Download Server 1.
- The download should begin after this. Choose where you want to save the video on your desktop and click Save.
How to Download TikTok Videos on Chrome?
As we have mentioned previously, TikTok does have a web application but it does not allow you to download videos to your internal storage. When not using the app, there are several third-party tools available that help you download TikTok videos from chrome.
TikTok Video Downloader and MusicallyDown are some common tools that let you download TikTok videos online. However, if you are not a fan of third-party helpers and tools, the internet is still a vast space and you still have hope.
Unknown to many, Google Chrome enables you to download videos via its Developer options. This procedure does not involve downloading any extensions or using any third-party tools, but will also only work in Google Chrome. So technically, the only requirement here is to have the Google Chrome browser.
Follow the given steps to do this:
- Open the TikTok web application on your Google Chrome browser and find a video that you want to download.
- Right-click on the video and tap on ‘Inspect’
- Navigate to the ‘Elements’ section in Developer Tools and copy the link of the video from there.
- Right-click on the “video playsinline” section and select “Edit as HTML.”
- Copy the URL provided under SRC. Remember to ignore the quotes.
- After you have copied the link, open a new tab on Chrome. Paste the link inside the search bar and press enter. Make sure you have no extension or third-party tool active. Helper tools do not accept this link.
- A new video player will open up. Click on the vertical three-dots icon visible below the video player and select Download.
- You will be able to download tiktok videos to your device shortly after.
How To Download TikTok videos on iPhone?
If you are someone who just made the switch to iOS and is still figuring it out, we get it. If you are looking to know how to download TikTok videos on iOS, firstly it is different from Android in many ways and aspects. But not necessarily difficult. Saving a video on your iPhone is not much different from doing the same on an Android device. It does feel different but it’s about the same.
- To download TikTok videos on your iPhone, follow the given steps:
- Open the TikTok app.
- Navigate to and press the Me button at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Select the video on your profile that you want to download.
- Tap the three-dot icon at the bottom right of the screen and press ‘Save Video’.
- Press Done.
Your video will await you in your gallery.
How to Download TikTok videos after ban?
If you are from one of the countries that have banned TikTok altogether, it is still possible to get a hold of your data. The internet is seething with opportunities and there are many ways to get your videos back even if the application is legally banned for you.
One of the easiest ways would be to use a working VPN to change your server to the US or any country that hasn’t banned TikTok. This will easily let you log back into your TikTok account and use it normally. This process is usually easier on the desktop. For mobile devices, you might have to pay to use a VPN that actually works, unless you are on the free trial period that is.
If you do not necessarily need the account but want your data back, you can request your data from TikTok. TikTok hands over data to its users even in countries that have banned the app.
- Doing this is simple
- Open the TikTok app.
- Click on the three dots button at the top right.
- Select Privacy and Safety.
- Under Privacy and Safety, tap on Personalisation and Data.
- Click on Download Your Data
- Choose Request Data File
This process will cost you some patience since it can take up to 30 days for TikTok to process your request, collect all your data and send it to you. After you receive the file sent by TikTok, you will have four days to download the data. After this period, the file will no longer be valid and you will have to submit a request all over again.
Once you have access to the data, select Download Data and let the files download to your device. Remember to keep storage available since this often takes up a large amount of storage.