You can now play video games from anywhere, including a console, a computer, or a laptop. Many consider downloading new games to their devices the most important thing. It’s a way to pass the time while on the commute, waiting in the doctor’s office, or sitting on the couch. Sometimes, though, a silly game on the phone can lead to hours of gaming.
In this guide, we explain first why mobiles are better for games. Then, we share with you four of our favorite pirates’ games.
Why is playing games on mobile phones better?
There are several reasons why people enjoy playing games on their mobile devices:
- Convenience: Mobile games are easy to access and can be played anytime, anywhere. You can simply pull out your phone and start playing a game while you’re waiting in line or commuting to work.
- Portability: Mobile devices are portable, so you can take your games with you wherever you go. This makes it easy to play games while you’re on the move or traveling.
- Variety: Mobile app stores offer a wide variety of games, from casual puzzle games to complex multiplayer games. This allows users to choose a game that matches their interests and preferences.
- Social interaction: Many mobile games allow users to connect and play with friends or other players online, providing a social element to the gaming experience.
- Cost: Many mobile games are free or low-cost, making them accessible to a wide range of people. This makes mobile gaming an affordable form of entertainment compared to console or PC gaming.
- Push notifications (especially true for lottery games): Nowadays, if you’re a lottery player, you can play the lottery on your mobile phone to avoid missing a chance. Why? Well, using your mobile allows you to receive notifications of all lottery details, from promotions and bonuses to the lottery results once they are available. So, it’s no surprise that bettors hold on to their mobile phones to stay current regarding their bets.
It’s time to explore some of the best pirate mobile games that you can play on your smartphone or tablet.
4 pirates’ mobile games we liked in 2022
Assassin’s Creed Pirates
Assassin’s Creed Pirates, a free-to-play action-adventure video game, takes place in the Caribbean during the Golden Age of Piracy. The role of Alonzo Batilla is that of an ambitious pirate captain on a quest to find treasure and glory. You can upgrade your ships and crew by completing a variety of missions. The graphics are stunning, and the controls are simple to use. Assassin’s Creed Pirates should be played by gamers who enjoys adventure and pirates.
Plunder Pirates is a free-to-play mobile game developed by Midoki and published by Rovio Entertainment. It is a strategy game where players build and manage their own pirate island, recruit and train a crew of pirates, and engage in battles with other players.
Players in Plunder Pirates start with a small island and a few basic resources. They must build structures such as gold mines, lumber mills, and barracks to generate resources and train their crew. Players can also construct defences such as cannons and traps to protect their island from enemy attacks.
The game features a single-player campaign as well as a multiplayer mode where players can battle against each other for loot and trophies. In battles, players can control their pirates and use special abilities to defeat their opponents.
Plunder Pirates also has a social aspect, where players can join or create a pirate guild to team up with other players and share resources and strategies.
Pirates! Show down
In Pirates! Show down, naval battles are more important than ever. This shift in emphasis also means that the genre is becoming more popular since this game isn’t an action but a real-time strategy game. While we will be focusing our attention on the potential of our fleet’s capabilities, we will also be able to test it against other ships. We will also be able to plunder ports and fortresses to help us get resources to improve our ships.
One Piece Treasure Cruise
One Piece Treasure Cruise has one of the most interesting examples of pirate stories that use combat in a different way. This is a role-playing game. This genre is more often seen in science fiction and medieval fantasy stories. It is definitely one of the best pirates’ mobile games we played.
Which is the best mobile game in the world?
PUBG. PUBG was the most-played online game in 2022. It has a large fan base. PUBG was inspired by H1Z1. It now has over 100 million players.
How many hours do professional gamers play per day?
To succeed as professional gamers, players must ensure they perform to their best every day. It takes a lot of practice to be a professional gamer. Professional players practice their chosen game for nearly 8 hours every day.
Is gaming 2 hours per day too much?
It is a good idea to limit your video game time. You should limit your gaming time to 2 hours per day. However, you must understand that this is not for everyone. This time limit will be different depending on the situation or the person in question.