Wordle Answer Today, Wordle 677, April 26, 2023: Today’s Wordle has been updated, which brings us another puzzle to solve and keep the streak going. Wordle is the best time pass for word enthusiasts, moreover, it’s a game which requires both skills and logic. Developed by Josh Wardle, it became very popular, especially during COVID-19 and was later acquired by the media giant New York Times.
The rules to play Wordle are simple and not a big task – all you have to do is make a guess by entering any five-letter word and hitting the enter button but remember, all the words you guess should be genuine and listed in the Wordle dictionary of five-letter words. The game gets daily updated at New York Times website.
Wordle 677: Hints, Clues
- The first letter of today’s Wordle answer is ‘L’.
- The final letter of the word is ‘C’.
- The answer for Wordle 677 consists of two vowels ‘O’ and ‘I’.
- Today’s solution does not have any letter that appears more than once.
Wordle Answer Today
Today’s Wordle Answer, April 27, 2023 is “LOGIC”.
Steps to play Wordle:
- Go to the NY Times website and access the game.
- Guess a five-letter word and submit your answer.
- Correct letters will be highlighted in yellow, and those in the right position in green.
- Keep guessing within six attempts.
- Use logic and reasoning to solve the puzzle.
Creator and owner:
Wordle was created by Josh Wardle and later sold to the New York Times.
Playing Wordle on mobile:
Yes, you can play Wordle on your phone by visiting the official website on your mobile browser.
No, there is no time limit to play Wordle.
Playing Wordle with friends:
Yes, you can share the link to the game and take turns guessing the word.