LuciFans were desperately praying for Lucifer Season 5 Part 2 release to happen in February 2021. But, they are in for a rude shock! In the list of releases planned for February, Netflix doesn’t mention Lucifer Season 5B. COVID-19 has put brakes on the schedules. The Lucifer Season 5 Part 2 premiere will happen sometime. This is the solace that every member of the Lucifan club has. Waiting for the day has ripped many of us!
Let us touch base on what we know so far, theories, rumors, and speculations! Hoping against hope that they are good enough to be true!
When will Lucifer Season 5 Part 2 come out?
Lucifer Season 5 Part 1 had aired on Netflix on 21st August 2020. Traditionally speaking it takes 6 months for the next season to premiere. In other words, Lucifans were optimistic for a late February 2021 release. However, it also was turned down by Netflix.
Lucifer writers have also confirmed that they cannot pin a Lucifer Season 5 Part 2 release date 2021. While replying to a Lucifan on Twitter, Lucifer creators said that they also cannot comment on the possible date. Check out the tweet below.
The work remains unfinished but fans should trust that it will come sometime in the year. With the latest news of delay coming from all quarters, the best we can hope is an early to late spring calendar. April 2021 release can be safely assumed.
Lucifer Season 5B Title Details
A recap on the official Lucifer Season 5B titles shared until 12th March, 2020. They were announced before Lucifer Season 6 was planned. They might undergo a change with final Season 6 coming into picture.
Listed are the final of the episode titles from 9 through 16:
- Episode 509 – “Family Dinner” – Writer: Joe Henderson – Director: Nathan Hope
- Episode 510 – “Bloody Celestial Karaoke Jam” – Writer: Ildy Modrovich – Director: Sherwin Shilati
- Episode 511 -“Resting Devil Face” – Writers: Mira Z. Barnum, Joshua Duckworth, and Richardo Lopez Jr – Director: Bola Ogun
- Episode 512 – “Daniel Espinoza: Naked and Afraid” – Writer: Mike Costa – Director: Greg Beeman
- Episode 513 – “A Little Harmless Stalking” – Writers: Julia Fontana & Jen Graham Imada – Director: Richard Speight, Jr.
- Episode 514 – “Nothing Lasts Forever” – Writer: Chris Rafferty – Director: Lisa Demaine
- Episode 515 – “Is This Really How It’s Going to End?!” – Writer: Jason Ning – Director: Ildy Modrovich
- Episode 516 – “A Chance At a Happy Ending” – Writers: Joe Henderson & Ildy Modrovich & – Director: Karen Gaviola
The news related to Lucifer season 5 part 2 release date 2021 will be kept updated as and when it comes. Till then you can catch hold of past seasons. Lucifer Season 4 and 5A is streaming on Netflix. Whereas Seasons one to 3 can be binge-watched on Amazon Prime Video.