Do you want to capture all the activities and actions on your screen? A reliable screen recorder is all that you need. You can find a lot of online screen recorders with different features just because screen recorders have revolutionized in recent years. There are multiple screen recording tools available online to meet your screen recording needs. The best thing is, the online screen recorder is absolutely free and yet, without any annoying limitations.
A lot of productivity applications, video conferencing, and business applications support video because video has become a standard media. However, those tools can be expensive and excessive for your needs. Sometimes, you need simpler but reliable solutions, and free screen recorders are just that. Although you can have various free screen recorders online, the following three online screen recorders are the best in our opinion.
iFun Screen Recorder
When you search for a free screen recorder, iFun Screen Recorder should be your first choice. iFun Screen Recorder has a user-friendly interface that has some remarkable features unmatched by other online screen recorders.
It is surprisingly good for your screen recording needs and definitely exceeds the expectations you have from a free screen recorder tool. Thus, recording all your precious and joyful moments with iFun Screen Recorder is absolutely high-quality.
iFun Screen Recorder has features that are second to none in the whole screen recorder’s history. The following features of iFun Screen Recorder will make you fall in love with this exceptional tool.
- You can flexibly capture your screen by selecting a specific area or the whole screen.
- You can record your face in a video by ticking Add webcam overlay to video in recording settings.
- You can record HD videos without any lagging and as smooth as the morning breeze.
- You can take screenshots while recording.
- You can save your output in more than twelve different formats such as mp4, AVI, GIF, etc.
- You can record audio from outside through a microphone or system audio.
- You can have a unique user experience you will never forget.
Thus, iFun Screen Recorder is ideal for recording video conferences, webinars, lectures, presentations, games, films, etc. And you can easily trim and quickly share the video to YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, etc. If you are looking for such a free light yet powerful recorder, iFun Screen Recorder is worthy of your trying.
Camtasia Screen Recorder
The second in the list of the top 3 free screen recorders is Camtasia. It also has some remarkable features and uses that make you admire this wonderful free screen recorder for Mac and Windows. You can use the Camtasia Screen Recorder to make any kind of video such as tutorials, lessons, social media videos, and so on. It has the following highly useful features.
- You can record whatever you want from your screens to PowerPoint presentations.
- You can record the whole screen, a specific part, a window, or an application.
- You can get music and an audio library to give a musical touch to your videos.
- You can add some extraordinary effects to your videos with a built-in video editor.
- You can edit videos with ease through pre-built video templates.
- You can immediately upload your videos to social media.
- You can import videos and images from other sources and add them to your recording.
- You can highlight important points in your videos using annotations like shapes, arrows, etc.
Icecream Screen Recorder
The third in the list of the top 3 free screen recorders is the Icecream Screen Recorder. It is also among the top online screen recorders you can rely on. Icecream Screen Recorder comes with the following unique features.
- You can select the output quality of your choice.
- You can record the screen with webcam overlays.
- You can pinpoint important points with shapes, arrows, etc.
- You can record full-screen 3D games.
- You can add a watermark logo to your videos.
The top 3 screen recorders in 2021 can meet all your needs for recordings. Personally, it is recommended to try the iFun Screen Recorder as it is free, simple yet powerful to record anything you need.