It is no secret that online iGaming completely revolutionized the industry and stripped the need to be physically present at a brick-and-mortar gaming site. Online operators offer the same incredible games (if not more) as their land-based counterparts and tend to offer better welcome offers too.
Online operators are accessible on PCs and laptops and this became the reason for the giant breakthrough of online gaming. Now that they have had their 15 seconds of fame, a new online gaming method is stealing the spotlight – the mobile operator.
Mobile operators are the same online operators you like to access, except viewed from your mobile browser. This is achieved using the latest HTML5 coding, making all games and sites accessible on any mobile device, no matter the size. Whether you prefer to use your smartphone or tablet it shouldn’t matter – the games will “stretch” to fit your device.
Mobile operators can be accessed on the go, and this seems to be their biggest appeal. Stuck in traffic on your morning commute to work? You can pass the time with some mobile gaming while stuck on the bus. Feel like you want to have a nice hot bath and relax? You can now grab your phone and play your favorite game of roulette, for example – just try not to drop your device in the water.
The mobile operator is becoming more and more convenient – you no longer need to be glued to your seat to have fun and enjoy the best games. What if you feel like gaming during the small hours of the morning? A land-based operator has working hours you need to take into consideration – a mobile operator doesn’t. Your local establishment might be a little too far to access on a whim – mobile operators are only an arm’s reach away.
You don’t even need to download it and waste precious phone storage. Simply log into your account from your mobile browser and that’s it! If you feel like that takes too long, you can also bookmark the operator on your phone to ensure instant access.
This begs the question – do you still get the same online gaming bonuses? All the same features? Absolutely. Online operators take into consideration that a large portion of players will prefer to use the mobile browser version, so they tailor their experience and make access convenient.
You can use your mobile wallet to make deposits and withdrawals at a mobile operator – when have money transactions been so convenient? Check out the top 5 safe online wallets that work well with mobile operators:
- Skrill: One of the most popular mobile wallets in Canada, Skrill is available in over 130 countries around the world. Both fiat cash and other technologies can be used by gamers to top up their accounts using Skrill. It is also worth noting that it is perfectly secure to make payments from the Skrill e-wallet at an online operator. The “Payment Protection” feature and anti-fraud systems are there to safeguard your funds and private data.
- Neteller: Another favorite among mobile operator users is Neteller. The mobile app and website are both intuitive and convenient. It is one of the most common places to trade cryptocurrency as well. The site has been translated into 11 languages and is being used by gamers worldwide as an e-wallet service, perfect for making deposits and withdrawals. Neteller also has support staff available day and night with any concerns.
- PayPal: PayPal hardly needs an introduction. This service allows players to top up their accounts almost instantly. With the 24/7 monitoring of money transfers and security, it is one of the safest methods to use for your banking needs. There are no monthly support fees either for using this e-wallet either, making it a go-to choice amongst gamers.
- WebMoney: If you are looking for a fast registration process and convenient deposits and withdrawals, as well as low commissions, then WebMoney might be the best e-wallet to support your mobile gaming needs. It also uses two-factor identification through your phone, making it ultra-easy to use for mobile gaming deposits, as well as to protect your personal information.
- InstaDebit: A simple sign-up process and high-security standards await those willing to use the IsntaDebit e-wallet service. The electronic wallet completely secures users’ private information and guarantees the anonymity of money transfers. Utilizing a special 128-bit SSL (secure socket layer) encryption technology, the InstadDbit payment system prevents fraudulent activity.
What about you? Do you feel like mobile gaming could pique your interest? Don’t worry, online operators still give away their fantastic Welcome Bonuses should you decide to sign up using your mobile browser. Some of them even prepare unique offers for those willing to give mobile gaming a try. Check out the best bonuses and find your new mobile operator right here.