DotBig LTD is an international company, which is considered to be one of the best brokerage agencies on the European market so far. It’s notable to mention that since the date of its foundation in 2003, the company has managed to broaden its influence to the US, Indian, UAE markets as well. The successful business plan of DotBig LTD allows it to grow and attract new clients.
However, the question arises: can the broker registered at St. Vincent and Grenadines offer competitive trading conditions, either for beginners or professional traders? Let’s learn more about the capabilities of the company.
The real-life experience of traders is the best indicator of the advantages of any broker. To find the most positive features of DotBig, we’ve studied a lot of DotBig testimonials of its clients placed on such platforms as Trustpilot, Indeed, ProvenExpert, Sitejabber, Mamma, and others. Here is what traders consider pros:
- many financial instruments to trade;
- innovative tools to do deep research and professional analysis;
- complete and reliable verification of accounts;
- low spreads;
- fast responses of support service managers;
- a brand-new trading platform with an understandable interface and clear navigation;
- commission-free trading;
- easy navigation through a personal account.
It would be strange if clients of DotBig LTD wouldn’t mention any negative sides of working with the company. Here are the most frequently-mentioned cons of the agent:
- the broker charges commissions for withdrawals;
- spreads are floating;
- high starting deposit;
- no cent account;
- no access to binary options.
DotBig forex broker doesn’t charge fees for access to different financial markets. All the available markets have different conditions and a different number of financial instruments. As for forex trading, you can speculate 72 currency pairs. The leverage is 1:400 and spreads start from as low as 1.2 pips.
According to the reviews of dotbig.com, the company is notable good for speculating shares on the major stock exchanges. It offers 244 assets with the 1:10 leverage. The spread on stocks is also floating, and the average figure is 0.67 pips.
You can also freely access markets to trade indices and commodities. There are 13 indices and 6 commodities offered there. These assets come with the 1:100 leverage and the spread starting from 2.25 pips.
Recently, the company has widened its list of crypto assets. Now, those who prefer speculating digital currencies can trade 659 cryptocurrencies with an average spread of 1.74 and a leverage of 1:10.
Except for portfolio investments, the broker offers venture investments. Clients can find the most promising IT or social networking startups to invest funds in and receive further revenues if the chosen startup becomes successful. Check out the list of available venture investments and make the most prospective choice.
- Demo account. Owners of the demo account don’t have to deposit money to try online trading in real-life conditions.
- Basic. $250 is the minimum amount you can deposit to start trading on DotBig. As an owner of the Basic account, you can freely access markets and use training materials for beginners.
- Standard. The Standard account requires a deposit of $2,500. Those who have this account opened don’t have to pay a fee for withdrawing. Such a bonus works only once a month.
- Silver. With a minimum deposit of $10,000, users may claim the consultations of the professional of the company who will work on the specific trading strategy for them.
- Platinum. If you deposit $25,000, you can open the Platinum account and get a 10% of swap return. Plus, you are free from paying commissions. This option is available three times a month.
- Islamic. This is a swap-free account for Islamic clients.
Bonuses and Fees
Unfortunately, we couldn’t find in DotBig testimonials and on the official website any information about the affiliate program. Despite that, the DotBig company has a 10% bonus for the first deposit. Other rewards are also possible, but they are rather individual. The same goes for fees – if you aren’t active on your trading account, you will be charged.
Platforms and Additional Services
Except for traditional MetaTrader5, DotBig also offers its original web-based platform called DotBig Web. It has a bunch of analytical tools that make technical trading more efficient. Plus, here you can use trading robots, aka trading signals, and more than 50 smart indicators. Beginners benefit from trading via a social trading platform.
The unique service offered here is the DotBig card, where clients of the broker can store different assets, including crypto ones. The card might be easily used for making online payments and for withdrawing fiat currencies via ATMs.
Depositing and Withdrawing
Users who write their DotBig testimonials don’t like that they cannot withdraw less than $50. Plus, they are disappointed with a 3.5% commission on withdrawals. If you prefer bank transfers, this commission will be no lower than 35 EUR. Luckily, the deposits are commission-free. You can make the via different payment services. The broker accepts PayPal, WebMoney, and other electronic payment services.
To sum it up, it’s worth learning more about this company. The best way for beginners to do this is to open a demo account and sample the offered trading conditions on one’s own. But one thing we can say for sure – DotBig company is a legit broker that secures its clients’ funds and allows them to profit from Forex trading.