Boruto: Naruto the Next Generations Chapter 59 was released on 20th June. In its monthly release schedule, it is getting ready to drop the next Boruto Chapter 60 in the coming days. It is gearing up for its monthly release on Tuesday, July 20, 2021. The title of Boruto 60 is “A place to belong/home”. Manga’s raw, and scans will be revealed 2-3 days before the release. Meanwhile, we have Boruto Chapter 60 spoilers and a new promo.
The attack on Boruto and Kawaki is getting more intense with the battle becoming more “decisive”. The fight between Code, his goons, and Boruto and his team is getting closer but one may not see in chapter 60. It will not be the final battle of Boruto, but a launch to it.
A few days ago, Abdul Zoldyck had shared a preview of Boruto Chapter 60 on Twitter that got featured in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine.
When and where can I read “Boruto: Naruto Next Generations” Chapter 60?
English version of Chapter 60 is scheduled to hit the stands on Tuesday, July 20, 2021. The Japanese version will be released at 4 pm on 20th July. The digital version can be accessed on the websites of Manga Plus and Viz.
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 60 leaks
The teaser promo for Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 60 reads,
“An even greater enemy is looming over Boruto and the rest as they strive for justice!! Preparing for the incoming attack by the remnants of Kara…Boruto and Kawaki training! A new cyborg, Daemon, has awakened! The time for the final battle is coming!”
The revelations about Code and Kawaki’s dilemmas will continue from Chapter 59. Titled ‘Knight,’ the last chapter had introduced the character Code to Daemon. Ada, the elder brother of Daemon, asks Code to let his brother join the fight against Naruto and his team. Chapter 60 is likely to be the battleground for the battle between Code, Ada, and Daemon against Naruto and others.
Let’s have a look at the highlights of Boruto: Naruto the Next Generations 60 spoilers.
- Boruto 60 is dedicated to character Daemon
- According to Shikamaru, the marks left by Code match with teleportation technique followed by Fourth Hokage
- The marks were discovered at the gates of Konoha and few villages
- Possible reason could be Code’s tactics to distract his enemies by throwing hints at non consequential areas. The stratgey will help him to reduce his enemies in the crucial areas
- Amado is working on cyborg, a new help for the village
- Katasuke is aware about the project Amado is working on
- Restoration of Kawaki’s karma, is it really for Konoha’s benefit?
- He doesnot intend to lash out at Konoha
- Eida waiting for the right time to attack Konoha
- She has to rely on fighting skills of Code and Daemon
- There is a faceoff bewteen Queues and Daemon again
- Daemon is hit by a bug in the face
- Code snatches the moment to test his skills on Daemon
- But Ada gets suspicious as he doesnot want to reveal his hidden powers to Code
- Boruto has started taking two pills per day with a week already passed
- Kawaki has become part of the Uzumaki family
- He tries to skip dinner to think about future
- However, Naruto, pushes him inside addressing him “son”
- Boruto offers his personal old head cover to Kawaki. But he wants it back once Kawaki becomes a real ninja
- Kawaki is unsure about how to wear it
- Kawaki is seen lying on bed when Naruto comes to meet him. He assures him about his place, his home.
- Kawaki has to take a decision on the training for Ninja. He can foresee a strong enemy over Boruto and his family who are fighting for justice.