Borrowing and returning with interest is an old trade. If you are into a crypto investment, you know that cashing out your coins or trading is not the only way to get money. Investors who have saved their coins on reliable platforms that earn interest can also borrow cryptocurrency or fiat money and use their deposited digital assets as collateral.
Any investor who is planning to take this opportunity should first know how to borrow money from BTC. The good news is that there is a lot of information to help you make informed decisions about Bitcoin loan sites, and this article happens to be one of the sources.
How to Borrow Money from BTC – What You Need
- A reliable crypto-lending platform – These platforms provide loans while allowing investors to save and earn interest. So, while choosing, find one with affordable crypto loan rates and high-interest rates on your savings. There are many platforms as we are going to see shortly. Once you settle on one, open an account and start saving.
- Bitcoins – Before you even know how to borrow money from BTC, you need to have BTC that you will use as collateral. For now, they can be in your digital wallet ready to be deposited in your crypto savings account. However, well-established platforms such as YouHodler allow you to directly top up your account with BTC using fiat money or other cryptos through their integrated exchange.
How to Borrow Money from BTC – Best Platforms
To borrow Bitcoin online successfully, a reliable and trusted crypto-lending platform plays a major role. Since they all claim to be the best, take your time to research and understand how to borrow money from BTC on each of them. This list will help you to decide.
- YouHodler – Are you looking for a platform to securely save your Bitcoin to earn interest and later borrow money against it? YouHodler is among the most reliable platforms for multiple good reasons. The interest rates on your investment are excellent, and the loan rates are affordable. Additionally, it is very secure. On top of “hodling” and borrowing money against Bitcoin, YouHodler opens many other crypto opportunities especially when you connect with others in the community.
- Hodlnaut – This is an alternative to YouHodler, and it has a pretty similar concept. If you are wondering how to borrow money from BTC on another platform, opening a Hodlnaut account will open great opportunities for you. The platform handles BTC and many other cryptocurrencies, and it is worth checking it out.
- CoinLoan – Are you looking for the best way to “loan my crypto” on a reliable community? CoinLoan is a platform that will help you grow your assets, and it offers loans against the crypto you have saved. Their minimum deposits are attractively low and so is the loan fee. If you are a beginner, this could be an ideal option.
Now that you know how to borrow money from BTC, do not let your digital investment lie idle in a digital wallet. The above information is invaluable to any new crypto enthusiast or even experienced investor. It will help you in understanding crypto loans.