A web portal is an Internet platform that has simple functionality, a user-friendly interface, and provides access to the content of a particular product. The services of companies for the development of such web portals include UX / UI design, development of web and mobile applications and sites, implementation of all related services, analytics, trial testing, security, and online support.
Developing web portals for your business can increase productivity, and reduce operating costs. Thanks to the automation of the process and optimized access to information, the work is facilitated for your customers and current users. Your customers will be able to use the web portal on any personal and work device, and working with it will be both convenient and practical.
Thanks to web portal development services you have access to more information than on a regular website, the client gets the opportunity to work with several sources of information at once and receive positive feedback. If you need help creating a web portal, ask development experts such as Digiteum.
Benefits that web portals can provide
The development of web portals provides various impressive advantages for companies that decide to use it. These successful and positive benefits may include positions such as:
Non stop access to any information
Fast data delivery around the clock. All the important and up-to-date information on your product or services is collected in one place, which greatly simplifies the work with it.
Any device – any time
Using the platform is constantly updated, updated, and supplemented. Users have access to the Internet and services through various gadgets: phones, computers, laptops, TVs, game consoles, and in rare cases even smartwatches. Developers try to do everything according to the latest technologies so that it is convenient to access information from any device. The server base is also simplified so that even through mobile phones everything is processed much faster.
Hassle-free content management
With the help of the portal, it is quite convenient to manage any content, both text and digital. They are encapsulated with powerful tools that simplify work and increase the efficiency of results.
Targeted interaction with users
Adapting the functions of the user portal and their specific requirements allows you to get closer to them professionally. Everyone achieves their goal. Such experiences cover many things, from social profiles on networks to the content that the user wants to see.
Ability to scale the portal
As you increase your portal traffic, you can take advantage of the scalability of your apps and portals to help you handle the growing workload. A huge surge in traffic will not negatively affect the performance and functionality of the web portal.
Your data is completely safe
Your business will be completely safe and protected by our developers’ thanks to the highest standards. In addition, security testing and weaknesses are carried out before the first launch of any ordered and developed portal.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is a very important component of any e-commerce. Web portals are designed to improve and facilitate your actions to optimize the search for any information. This is a job for competent SEO specialists.
As you can see from the above, the creation of web portals is a huge plus for the development of your business. Since all companies are quite different, large or small, new startups or already globally developing firms, have different requirements for content and functionality, developers do everything possible to ensure that portals meet the requirements of each business owner. And paying attention to all the advantages of their use, you will not be able to pass by.
The list of reliable and safe web portal development services
So, what services can be provided by a company for the development of web portals? Once you have decided on the main purpose that should cover the content on the portal, you need to understand which service is better to choose, here are some of the publicly available:
- Self-service portal. It combines information on the products or services of your business. Helps to work with information, analyze, request the necessary content, and record and plan services. Such portals are very often used by government services, and business owners for the needs of the company or to provide an appointment service for services.
- Portals for medical issues. Based on the name, we clearly understand the goals of this portal. Patients are provided with secure access to all services, personal medical information, and the ability to make an appointment with a doctor. Also, an important feature is the possibility of personal communication with doctors or with the administrators of the institution. The development of a medical portal is closely related to the call center, internal management systems, and customer accounting. Therefore, such a portal will be useful not only to patients but also to employees and doctors.
- E-commerce portals (B2C, B2B, B2E). All the above-mentioned types of e-commerce work include a different range of jobs. For business, a user-friendly interface, calculations, accounting of contractual relations, and so on. For users to access the information they need to obtain, make an appointment for services, or provide secure information. For employees, a convenient and practical appointment for an interview, CRM systems for accounting for each future new employee. Each type of cooperation has its own strengths and positives.
- Learning portals. This is a unique opportunity for those who want to find the right material for training. The portal provides access to information (documents, video lessons, presentations, pictures) that help students achieve the main goal. The development company works in such a way as to cover the needs of both training providers and their students.
- Portal for communication. It can help people find interlocutors with similar interests and hobbies.
Expert developers, such as those working at Digiteum, always introduce new technological capabilities to create the best result. It all depends primarily on your goals and our capabilities. We have a large and experienced technical staff and work with all programming languages and platforms (.NET, Java, Node.js, Python, etc), with applications for scalability of applications and portals (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Jenkins, etc), databases and storage.