Wait of OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro users is finally over as the company has come up with a range of new features. There was a great demand for one-handed mode by users for a long time and the company has fulfilled it in their latest Open Beta 8 update. They were working on it for quite a time and finally released it for their users. Having this feature will make it convenient to access the top of the phone by bringing it down. All you need to do is swipe down on either edge of the display.
Furthermore, activating this feature is quite easy as all you need to do is follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on the Settings menu of your phone.
- Here, you will find an option with the name of “Buttons & Gestures.”
- Once you tap on the menu mentioned in the second step, there will be a “Quick Gestures” option pop up on your screen.
- In this menu, you will find an option to “Enable one-handed mode.” Just enable it.
The users can switch back to a regular interface just by swiping in the opposite direction.
Another amazing addition to the OnePlus 7 series made by the company is Work-Life balance mode that lets the users choose apps whose notifications need to stay muted during the working hours. The trigger is based entirely on the schedule set by users, location or Wi-Fi connection of the users. It will automatically enter and exit every day as per the preferences made by the users.
For example, if the working hours of the users are between 10 & 7 PM; you have the liberty to mute social media applications like Facebook, Tik Tok, Instagram, etc. with the help of Work-Life Balance mode. On the other hand, you can mute the professional apps like Trello, Gmail, etc. on reaching home and relax comfortably with this mode. You have to follow the below-mentioned steps for activating the work life balance mode:
- Open the Settings menu of your OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Choose the Utility option that displays in this section.
- Here, you will find the Work-Life Balance option. Just tap on it for activating this mode.
Apart from these two features, OnePlus has also overhauled its SMS app in the recent upgrade. Now, the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro smartphones will display non-personal stuff in different categories like Promotional, Transactional, and OTP. It will help the users to differentiate between various kinds of SMS so that important detail don’t gets missed.