Flipkart is conducting the Big Saving Days sale. As a part of this ongoing sale, you can buy mobiles and tablets, electronic gadgets, home appliances, furniture, and other products at a discounted price.
So, this is a great time for people who have been waiting to buy a new mobile phone at a lower price. In this article, I will discuss some of the best deals on smartphones that are available during the Big Savings Day sale.
During this Flipkart sale, you can get a decent smartphone, even if your budget is low. Here are some amazing phones that will give you lots of featuring without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Oppo A12: The Oppo A12 is a decent phone for you if you want a smartphone under ₹10,000. It features a 6.22-inch HD+ display, 3 GB RAM, and 32 GB Storage. You get a 4350 mAh battery, and a dual-camera setup at the back. The phone runs on a MediaTek Helio P35 processor.
- Moto G8 Power Lite: Moto G8 is one of the best phones on a budget. It comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage. There is a triple camera setup at the back, and the phone features a 6.5-inch HD+ screen. The G8 also comes with a massive 5000 mAh battery and is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 processor.
- Oppo A1K: This one of the most affordable smartphones that you can get during this sale. The phone comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. It features an 8 MP rear camera and a 5 MP selfie camera. The phone is powered by a MediaTek processor and has a 4000 mAh battery.
Flipkart has some amazing deals for people who want an amazing smartphone at a moderate price.
- Galaxy A51: The Galaxy A51 comes with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. It features a 6.4-inch FHD+ screen and a quad-camera setup at the back and a 32-MP selfie camera. It is powered by Exynos 9611 and has a 4000 mAh battery.
- Galaxy S9: The Samsung flagship from 2018 is available on Flipkart for less than ₹30000. The phone comes with 4 GB RAM, 64 GB storage, a 12-MP rear camera, and an 8-MP selfie camera. Under the hood, you will find Samsung’s Exynos 9810 powering this device. The phone features a 3000 mAh battery. The phone comes with a 5.8-inch QHD+ display.
- iPhone 7: The 32 GB variant of the iPhone 7 is available on Flipkart and is going for less than ₹30000. The phone comes with a 4.7-inch retina HD display, features a 12-MP rear camera, and a 7-MP front camera. It is powered by A10 Fusion chip from Apple and has a 1960 mAh battery. The phone is also compatible with the upcoming iOS 14 update.
Getting a premium smartphone costs a lot of money, but with the Big Saving Days sale, you can get some of the best phones that money can buy at a discount.
- Galaxy S20: The latest flagship from Samsung comes with an octa-core Exynos 990 chipset, 8 GB RAM, and 128 GB internal storage. The phone features a triple-camera setup at the back with a 3X optical zoom. On the front, you get a 10 MP selfie camera. It has a 4000 mAh battery.
- iPhone SE 2nd Gen: The iPhone SE second generation has a 4.7-inch Retina HD display, 3 GB RAM & 64 GB internal storage and is powered by Apple’s A13 chipset. The phone features a 12-MP rear camera and a 7-MP front camera. The phone has an 1821 mAh battery.
- iPhone XS: The iPhone XS is available at a massive discount on Flipkart. The phone features a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD screen, a 12-MP dual camera setup at the back along with a 7-MP front-facing camera. It is powered by A12 Bionic chip from Apple. iPhone XS comes with 4 GB RAM & 64 GB ROM. It has a 2658 mAh battery.